It's About Creating A Legacy Of Trust
We are proud of the legacy of trust we have built over the past three decades. Based in Southfield, Michigan, we are a national provider of skilled nursing, rehabilitation, sub-acute and assisted living services dedicated to one simple goal - achieving the highest standards of care and caring. We achieve this goal in partnership with our guests and their families, our staff and the communities we serve.
We achieve this goal with the expertise of our seasoned leadership team and in partnership with our staff, our guests and their families, and the communities we serve.
Our Guiding Principles
Care I Commitment I Expertise I Kindness I Passion
We Are Caring
- We develop meaningful relationships with residents, families, and colleagues.
- We practice person-centered care, tailoring our care to each resident's unique needs.
- We attend to residents' physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs.
- We provide comfort and reassurance to residents and families during times of distress.
- We advocate for the rights and dignity of residents and speak up on their behalf when necessary.
We Are Committed
- We are always present and attentive to residents' needs.
- We continuously strive to improve our clinical skills and knowledge.
- We build positive and collaborative relationships with residents' families, colleagues, and other healthcare professionals.
- We advocate for residents' rights and dignity.
- We take ownership of our work and responsibilities.
We Are Experts
- We hire the best and nurture them with opportunities to grow.
- We embrace a growth mindset.
- We see every challenge as an opportunity to learn.
- We engage in reflective practice and thrive on feedback from colleagues, residents, and families.
- We stay up-to-date with the latest research, publications, and trends in healthcare.
We Are Kind
- We take time to listen actively and empathetically.
- We show respect and sensitivity to religious, and personal preferences.
- We engage residents in meaningful activities and conversations.
- We greet each resident with a warm smile and a friendly hello.
- We offer reassurance, comfort, and emotional support.
We Are Passionate
- We embrace innovation, learning and collaboration.
- We strive to make a positive difference in our residents’ lives.
- We nurture a culture of compassion, respect, and empathy.
- We celebrate the joys and milestones of our residents' lives.
- We continuously seek to improve the quality and outcomes of our care.